The developers of Le Bingueau, the French learning iPhone app, have created a new language tool- Swedish Bingo. Three boards cover vocabulary that would be useful around the house, in the kitchen and getting dressed or shopping for clothes. The app sets it apart from other iPhone apps by being only 99¢ – download now and give it a whirl! We’d love to know what you think.
If you’ve used our other apps, you might appreciate some new upgrades and features we’ve added to Swedish Bingo:
- Rounded web2.0 wet-looking buttons
- In-app links to other Bingueau iPhone apps
- The winning words stay on your screen, and all other words fall away.
- Informational bit on the architectural element we chose to highlight in the icons. For Swedish, it’s Katerina Kyrka, an important church in southern Stockholm.
- When you switch from Swedish-to-English and English-to-Swedish, you remain with the same selected tiles, so you don’t have to start over.
To learn more about our other iPhone apps- visit the pages linked above, French’s Le Bingueau, and Russian Bingo. If you’d like to follow our news and events, checkout our Twitterstream: @bingueau. We’ll always post new developments on Swedish Bingo’s own page, linked above, and here.
Here is a sample of the response we’ve gotten so far- and it’s so great that the app is helping folks learn Swedish!
I have been trying to learn Swedish for several years now and having language learning turned into a game like this makes the learning process really fun and effective. A great vocabulary builder.